Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Chef Mikes son is a cross country runner

Nothing to do with BBQ, just wanted to share some of my life experiences with y'all.   My son Martin runs cross country for Arlington High School.   I don't know where he gets this desire to run, he surely doesn't get it from me.  The only time I might run is if there was a grizzly bear chasing me and even then I would just give up after about 30 feet.  DEAD MEAT!
He ended up in about 30th place out of a whole lot of runners (you will see in the video).
The event was in Burleson and the time is about 9:30am.   It makes me proud to see him run and participating in school activities.  His mother and I are so lucky he is in great health and in great shape

Keep up the good work Martin and when you get home clean your room and pick up your clothes that are on the restroom floor.

Love,
Dad
Martin after the race.  Muddy 

Racing in Keller.  Go get em Martin

Martin breaking concentration to wave to his pops.  Hi dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment