Friday, September 6, 2013

Ribs n' such

I Bought 3 spare ribs on Friday after going to an awesome football game.   Mansfield Lakeridge High School vs. Centennial Burleson.  Score was 77-75!!  Lakeridge won. Super high score and a lot of fun. My neice is in the Lakeridge Eagle Band.  Lakeridge band definetely looked better than their band too.  So good job to them.

Ribs are goin' down tomorrow morning.  I will post some pics n stuff.  Also picked up some Fiesta Brand Pork Rub from Bolner's. Never tried it before.  Lets see what it tastes like. I  plan on using this method i learned on this video.  Not the usual 3 - 2- 1 method.

Update 8-10-18.   Never posts those pics Sorry
  Trying to get back into this blog thing.
Read my newer posts. 
Thanks
Chef Mike





No comments:

Post a Comment